Use Low Power Mode
If you really need some extra battery throughout the day, use Low Power Mode on your iPhone or iPad. This will reduce background activity until you can charge your iPhone again. Here’s how to enable it.
You can access Low Power Mode from the Control Center or by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Battery.
- Enable Low Power Mode.
Unfortunately, the iPad and MacBook don’t have a Low Power Mode, so you’ll have to use the next tips to reduce battery usage.
In your MacBook, though, you can adjust the battery settings to make it last longer. Here’s how.
- Click on the Apple menu on the top left.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Battery.
- On the side menu, click on Battery.
- Adjust the settings to make your battery last longer.