Monitor Battery Health
When your devices’ batteries become too old, they don’t work as efficiently as they once did. That’s completely normal, but you need to understand if that’s a current problem or not.
Fortunately, Apple has a Battery Health feature to check your battery’s status.
Check Battery Health on iPhone.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Battery.
- Tap on Battery Health.
Check Battery Health on MacBook.
- Click on the Apple menu on the top left.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Battery.
- On the side menu, click on Battery.
- Click on Battery Health at the bottom, and a small window will pop up. You can see your battery condition at the top and check the box to extend its longevity.