Terminate Apps That Consume the Most Battery
One thing you can do to save battery is to manage the apps that are running on your MacBook, iPhone, or iPad.
Most Apple devices show you how much battery you’ve consumed and which apps are consuming the most battery. Based on this information, you can close or uninstall unnecessary apps.
How to check battery usage by app on iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Battery.
- Scroll down, and you’ll see a list of all the apps that are consuming your iPhone’s battery.
How to check battery usage by app on MacBook:
- Open the Spotlight Search (⌘ + Spacebar)
- Type Activity Monitor and press Enter.
- Click on the Energy tab at the top of the window.
You can also click on the Battery icon on the top right and click on the app under Using Significant Energy.
Afterward, you can manage each app to improve your battery life.