While we already saw some pretty incredible deals last week for Black Friday, it’s not over yet, and in fact, some retailers are offering some deeper discounts for Cyber Monday.
Of course, some sales are simply running through the entire weekend into today, such as Apple’s own weekend-long shopping event, but since most of Apple’s own deals are of somewhat dubious value, we can’t blame you for wanting to shop around to see where you might be able to do better. So here are some of the best Cyber Monday deals we’ve been able to round up so far.
AirPods & Beats Cyber Monday Deals
Last week we saw Walmart offering the best deal we’ve ever seen on AirPods Pro at $169, but of course, those understandably sold out pretty quickly, and if you missed the opportunity to cash in on that or some of the other great deals on AirPods, don’t despair as there are some even better deals today.
- AirPods with (wired) Charging Case at Amazon — $109.99 (save $50)
- AirPods with (wired) Charging Case at Best Buy — $99.99 (save $60)
- AirPods with (wired) Charging Case at Walmart — $129 (save $30)
You can also pick up the AirPods with Wireless Charging Case at Amazon for $139.98 or $139.98 at Walmart — a savings of $60 and the lowest price we’ve yet seen this season, as they were selling for only as low as $150 throughout Black Friday.
If your tastes lean more toward Apple’s Beats brand, you can also pick up some great deals here:
- Beats Powerbeats Pro in Lava Red and Spring Yellow at Amazon — $160 (save $90)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro in Moss Green, Laval Red, or Spring Yellow at Best Buy — $160 (save $90)
- Beats Solo Pro More Matte Collection (dark blue, light blue, and red) — $169.99 at Best Buy (save $130)
- Beats Solo Pro in Black, Gray, and Ivory — $229.99 at Best Buy (save $70)
Apple Watch Cyber Monday Deals
If you’re content with last year’s Apple Watch Series 5 — and to be honest, it’s still a great wearable if you don’t need a Blood Oxygen sensor — Best Buy is still offering $250 off on the stainless steel models and $100 off on the aluminum versions, and they also all come with six months of Apple Fitness+.
While deals on the current Apple Watch Series 6 aren’t quite as dramatic, you can still
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS — $349.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS — $379.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm Cellular — $449.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Cellular — $479.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS at Target — $229.99 ($50 off)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS at Target — $259.99 ($50 off)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS + Cellular at Target — $279.99 ($50 off)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS + Cellular at Target — $309.99 ($50 off)
iPhone Cyber Monday Deals
So far we haven’t seen any new deals on the iPhone that are specific to Cyber Monday, although most carriers are still offering the same great deals that we covered on Black Friday, so you still have time to jump in.
This includes a great offer from Verizon that could qualify you for a free iPhone 12 — even right up to the 128GB iPhone 12 Max — as long as you’re switching over from another carrier and have an eligible phone to trade in.
Of course, the Verizon deal requires a long-term commitment, since it comes in the form of bill credits, so if you’d prefer an offer with almost no strings attached, you can also still get the iPhone SE from Cricket Wireless for only $50. The only catch is that you’ll have to port your number over from another carrier to qualify for this deal, but there’s no need to stick around in the long run as Cricket is a prepaid carrier.
iPad mini 5 Cyber Monday Deals
While it’s no longer the latest and greatest iPad model available, for those who prefer a smaller tablet, Apple’s iPad mini 5, which was released in early 2019, can still easily hold its own against Apple’s latest iPad lineup, thanks to its A12 CPU, and today Best Buy has the iPad mini 5 on offer for as little as $299.99 — that’s $100 off the regular prices, and the lowest we’ve ever seen Apple’s diminutive tablet on sale for.
- iPad mini 5 64GB Wi-Fi — $299.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
- iPad mini 5 256GB Wi-Fi — $449.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
- iPad mini 5 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $429.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
- iPad mini 5 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $579.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
iPad Air Cyber Monday Deals
You won’t find too many deals on Apple’s brand new iPad Air, since it just came out less than two months ago, so of course even Apple isn’t including it in its own promotions, however if you shop around you can find a few smaller deals with might make it worth pulling the trigger now if you were planning on picking up Apple’s newest mid-range tablet anyway.
- iPad Air (4th-gen), 64GB Wi-Fi — $569 at B&H Photo ($30 off)
- iPad Air (4th-gen), 256GB Wi-Fi — $699 at B&H Photo ($50 off)
- iPad Air (4th-gen), 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $689 at B&H Photo ($40 off)
- iPad Air (4th-gen), 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $849 at B&H Photo ($30 off)
iPad Pro Cyber Monday Deals
Apple is still offering up a $100 Apple Gift card with the purchase of any 2020 iPad Pro model, and while that’s generally the best savings you’re going to get, if you’d prefer a straight-out cash discount instead there are a few retailers that are matching it or even exceeding it — as long as you’re looking for one of the higher-end models.
- iPad Pro, 11-inch, 512GB Wi-Fi — $999.99 at Amazon ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 11-inch, 1TB Wi-Fi — $1,199 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 11-inch, 1TB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $1,349 at Amazon ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 512GB Wi-Fi — $1,149 at B&H Photo ($150 off)
- iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 1TB Wi-Fi — $1,399 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $1,149 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 512GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $1,349 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
- iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 1TB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $1,549 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
Also be sure to check out Apple’s $100 Gift Card offer, especially now that Apple Gift cards can be used for digital purchases too.
M1 and Intel Mac Cyber Monday Deals
Black Friday offered up a few great deals on Apple’s newest M1-equipped Macs, and while some of these were limited-time deals for Black Friday only, it seems that they’ve returned for Cyber Monday too, giving you another chance if you were too filled up with turkey and pumpkin pie to make it to your keyboard on Friday.
B&H Photo has the entry-level M1 MacBook Air back on sale for just $899 today only as a Cyber Monday deal. This same offer was available for a very limited time on Friday, and now it’s returned today, and although it’s still listed as “Coming Soon” you can place a pre-order to secure the MacBook Air at this price when it does arrive and is ready to actually ship.
If you missed out on B&H’s deal on the 512GB MacBook Air on Friday, you’ll actually be glad you did as today it’s available for an even lower price of $1,139. — as long as you’re willing to go with the silver model.
B&H has similarly extended its $639 M1 Mac mini deal; this originally ended on Saturday, but now it’s back for Cyber Monday, until midnight tonight.
While Best Buy was offering $200 off across the board on early 2020 Intel MacBook Air models, that was only for Black Friday. The good news, however, is that you can still get $100 off the Intel MacBook Air, and Best Buy is still offering $50 off on AppleCare+ with the purchase of any new MacBook Air model — including the new M1 MacBook Air.
We may earn a commission from affiliate links. Continue Below.