Apple’s iPhone 8 vs. iPhone SE – Is Upgrading Worth It?
Apple Kills iPhone 8
5 Ways the New iPhone SE Improves on the iPhone 8
German Court Bans Sales of iPhone 7 and iPhone 8
Does Your iPhone 8 Have a Faulty Logic Board? Apple May Repair It for Free
iPhone 8 Plus Has the Longest Battery Life (Here’s How Your iPhone Ranks)
This $1,250 iPhone Case Detects Weapons, Explosives 40 ft Away
Expensive iPhone X Can’t Match iPhone 8, 8 Plus Demand
iOS 11.3.1 Officially Released with Major Bug Fix for iPhone 8
Product Red iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Available in Stores Now
Apple Unveils Special Edition Product Red iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
iPhone X/8 Plus Crush Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ in Battery Life Tests
iPhone 7, 8, X Dominate Samsung Galaxy S9 in New Speed Tests
Man Orders iPhone 8 from Online Retailer, Gets Bar of Detergent Instead
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X Ranked Top Three Best-Selling Smartphones in Nov.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Outsold All Other Smartphones in October
Apple’s iPhone 8 and 8 Plus feature 4.7 and 5.5-inch displays, A11 processors, advanced 3D security and augmented reality capabilities, refreshed designs with glass rear panels, and add wireless charging capabilities to both models.
While they haven’t received the same amount of coverage as the iPhone X, there’s still plenty of reason to consider Apple’s iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, as the upcoming devices pack serious upgrades over their predecessors.
- The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD display. Roughly, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7. Resolution is 1334 x 750 (326 pixels-per-inch).
- The iPhone 8 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina HD LCD display. Comparatively, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7 Plus. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 (401 pixels-per-inch).
- All three iPhones use a new glass sandwich construction.
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus retains a similar front bezel and display design to previous iPhone generations.
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X all feature Qi inductive wireless charging.
- Similarly, all three devices feature support for fast-charging (though only via a Lightning to USB-C cable, which is sold separately).
- All three iPhones this year run on Apple’s latest A11 Bionic CPU, which also comes with a slew of Apple-designed tech like a proprietary graphics processing unit (GPU) and image signal processor (ISP).
- The iPhone 8 sports 2 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have 3 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 sports a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, as well as a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- The iPhone 8 Plus sports a 12-megapixel, dual-camera module with a telephoto lens. It also comes equipped with a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
Storage Configurations & Color Options
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus comes in 64-gigabyte and 256-gigabyte storage configurations.
- The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
- The iPhone 8 starts at $699 for the 64GB configuration.
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at $799 for the 64GB configuration.
iPhone 8 Wallpapers
Since the iPhone 8’s screen size is identical to iPhone 6, 6s, and 7; 4.7-inch wallpapers come as a frequent request from countless iPhone users. Visit the following link if you’re interested in a complete set of iPhone 8 wallpapers.