Apple’s iPhone 8 vs. iPhone SE â€“ Is Upgrading Worth It?
Apple Kills iPhone 8
5 Ways the New iPhone SE Improves on the iPhone 8
German Court Bans Sales of iPhone 7 and iPhone 8
Does Your iPhone 8 Have a Faulty Logic Board? Apple May Repair It for Free
iPhone 8 Plus Has the Longest Battery Life (Here’s How Your iPhone Ranks)
This $1,250 iPhone Case Detects Weapons, Explosives 40 ft Away
Expensive iPhone X Can’t Match iPhone 8, 8 Plus Demand
iOS 11.3.1 Officially Released with Major Bug Fix for iPhone 8
Product Red iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Available in Stores Now
Apple Unveils Special Edition Product Red iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
iPhone X/8 Plus Crush Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ in Battery Life Tests
iPhone 7, 8, X Dominate Samsung Galaxy S9 in New Speed Tests
Man Orders iPhone 8 from Online Retailer, Gets Bar of Detergent Instead
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X Ranked Top Three Best-Selling Smartphones in Nov.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Outsold All Other Smartphones in October
Apple’s iPhone 8 and 8 Plus feature 4.7 and 5.5-inch displays, A11 processors, advanced 3D security and augmented reality capabilities, refreshed designs with glass rear panels, and add wireless charging capabilities to both models.
While they havenâ€™t received the same amount of coverage as the iPhone X, thereâ€™s still plenty of reason to consider Appleâ€™s iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, as the upcoming devices pack serious upgrades over their predecessors.
- The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD display. Roughly, itâ€™s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7. Resolution is 1334 x 750 (326 pixels-per-inch).
- The iPhone 8 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina HD LCD display. Comparatively, itâ€™s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7 Plus. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 (401 pixels-per-inch).
- All three iPhones use a new glass sandwich construction.
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus retains a similar front bezel and display design to previous iPhone generations.
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X all feature Qi inductive wireless charging.
- Similarly, all three devices feature support forÂ fast-chargingÂ (though only via a Lightning to USB-C cable, which is sold separately).
- All three iPhones this year run on Appleâ€™s latest A11 Bionic CPU, which also comes with a slew of Apple-designed tech like a proprietary graphics processing unit (GPU) and image signal processor (ISP).
- The iPhone 8 sports 2 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have 3 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 sports a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, as well as a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- The iPhone 8 Plus sports a 12-megapixel, dual-camera module with a telephoto lens. It also comes equipped with a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
Storage Configurations & Color Options
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus comes in 64-gigabyte and 256-gigabyte storage configurations.
- The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
- The iPhone 8 starts at $699 for the 64GB configuration.
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at $799 for the 64GB configuration.
iPhone 8 Wallpapers
Since the iPhone 8’s screen size is identical to iPhone 6, 6s, and 7; 4.7-inch wallpapers come as a frequent request from countless iPhone users. Visit the following link if you’re interested in a complete set of iPhone 8 wallpapers.