Apple is celebrating the season with a new “springtime savings” offer that could net you a few hefty discounts on a variety of purchases made with Apple Pay.
The springtime savings event includes various retailers and food services, from Postmates to Saks Fifth Avenue. The event kicked off yesterday and will run through Wednesday, May 22.
To take advantage of the deals, all you have to do is use Apple Pay to make an in-app purchase or a purchase through each retailer’s online storefront. The exact discount or deal varies depending on the retailer and app, however.
Some restrictions and exclusions may apply to certain purchases or memberships, so be sure to check the fine print on each offer.
- 1-800-Flowers: Free shipping on special spring gift collections.
- Belk: Up to 20 percent off when you make a purchase through the Belk app.
- Postmates: Use Apple Pay, get up to $100 in free delivery credits.
- Priceline: Get $10 off a $100 Express Deal hotel reservation.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Free special beauty gift when making a purchase through the Saks app.
- Shipt: Get $50 off a membership and a $10 credit for your first grocery delivery order.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get a free cheeseburger on your next visit when you order through the Sonic app.
- Wayfair: Get a $10 gift card when making an Apple Pay purchase through the Wayfair app.
In addition to saving some money, checking out with Apple Pay comes with other benefits. For one, it’s easier than inputting credit card numbers. It’s also more secure since Apple Pay never gives actual card numbers to merchants.
This isn’t the first time Apple has offered or highlighted promotions and deal to encourage its own services and platforms. In fact, Apple is also currently offering a 20 percent credit bonus when adding funds to an Apple ID or iTunes account (through Friday, May 10).
You can find additional details on the springtime savings event on Apple’s payment partner webpage.