Apple has quietly debuted a range of new accessories this week, many of them sporting fresh spring colors.
They include iPhone cases, iPad cases, and a range of new Apple Watch bands in seasonal colors.
Though, they’re not all currently available for purchase from Apple’s online website just yet.
Here’s the lowdown on the new springtime accessories.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus and Cases
Apple introduced new colors for its leather and silicone iPhone cases — available for the iPhone 7/8, iPhone 7/8 Plus and iPhone X.
The leather cases come in Soft Pink, Electric Blue, Spring Yellow and Bright Orange. They retail for $49.
The silicone cases now come in Lemonade, Denim Blue and Red Raspberry. They retail for $39.
iPhone X Leather Folio
Apple also introduced two new colors for the iPhone X Leather Folio: Electric Blue and Soft Pink.
The leather case is a folio design that automatically wakes up your iPhone when opened, and puts it to sleep when closed.
It features a soft microfiber lining to protect your iPhone X display, as well as space for cash, cards and other small paper items.
iPad Pro Smart Cover
The Smart Cover has a built-in automatic wake and sleep functionality, and is made to protect the iPad Pro’s display when not being used. It’s available for $49.
There’s also a leather version of the Smart Cover in Soft Pink and Electric Blue. It runs for $69.
iPad Leather Sleeve
Apple’s Leather Sleeve for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro now comes in Soft Pink and Electric Blue.
It’s a simple sleeve in luxe materials designed to protect your iPad Pro — and it features a slot for an Apple Pencil. It retails for $129.
Apple had previewed its spring lineup of Apple Watch bands earlier this month. But now, they’re officially available to purchase.
- The $49 Sport Band is now available in Lemonade, Red Raspberry, and Denim Blue.
- The $49 Nike Sport Bands now come in Cargo Khaki/Black, Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, and Black/White color combinations.
- Woven Nylon Bands, which are $49, are now available in striped shades like Pink Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Black Stripe.
- The $49 Sport Loop bands are available in Hot Pink, Flash Light, Tahoe Blue and Marine Green.
- The $149 Classic Buckle now comes in Soft Pink, Spring Yellow and Electric Blue.
Also, as of this week, Apple is now selling its Space Gray iMac Pro accessories separately.
Before you get too excited, there’s no still sign of a Black USB to Lightning cable. Though that doesn’t mean we won’t see it in the future.