iPhone 8, 7s, and More Rumored to Be Unveiled September 12
iPhone 8 to Come in 64, 256, and 512GB Capacities with 3 GB RAM
Apple Pioneers 3D Facial Recognition While Qualcomm Struggles
‘Leaked’ Touch ID Test Video Does Not Show a Legitimate iPhone 8
iPhone 8 3D Sensor and Camera Module Leaked in New Photo
iPhone 8’s Face ID Reported to Work in ‘Millionths of a Second’
iPhone 8 Production to Ramp up Mid-September without Touch ID
iPhone 7s May Be Larger Than iPhone 7 in Every Dimension But One
Data Shows Most People Won’t Spend $1,000+ for iPhone 8
5 Ways the iPhone 8 Will Change iPhones Forever
iPhone 8 May Invert Status Bar, Use Lock Button as Camera Shutter
Fate of iPhone 8’s Touch ID Still Uncertain Amid New ‘Face ID’ Leaks
Apple Orders Millions of ‘VCSEL’ Camera Systems for iPhone 8
New Video Compares iPhone 7s Plus Dummy to iPhone 7 and 8
iPhone 8, 7s and 7s Plus Enter Production Ahead of Sept. Launch
Leaked Images Hint at 3 Unique iPhone 8 Color Options
Apple’s iPhone 8 and 8 Plus feature 4.7 and 5.5-inch displays, A11 processors, advanced 3D security and augmented reality capabilities, refreshed designs with glass rear panels, and add wireless charging capabilities to both models.
While they haven’t received the same amount of coverage as the iPhone X, there’s still plenty of reason to consider Apple’s iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, as the upcoming devices pack serious upgrades over their predecessors.
- The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD display. Roughly, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7. Resolution is 1334 x 750 (326 pixels-per-inch).
- The iPhone 8 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina HD LCD display. Comparatively, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7 Plus. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 (401 pixels-per-inch).
- All three iPhones use a new glass sandwich construction.
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus retains a similar front bezel and display design to previous iPhone generations.
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X all feature Qi inductive wireless charging.
- Similarly, all three devices feature support for fast-charging (though only via a Lightning to USB-C cable, which is sold separately).
- All three iPhones this year run on Apple’s latest A11 Bionic CPU, which also comes with a slew of Apple-designed tech like a proprietary graphics processing unit (GPU) and image signal processor (ISP).
- The iPhone 8 sports 2 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have 3 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 sports a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, as well as a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- The iPhone 8 Plus sports a 12-megapixel, dual-camera module with a telephoto lens. It also comes equipped with a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
Storage Configurations & Color Options
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus comes in 64-gigabyte and 256-gigabyte storage configurations.
- The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
- The iPhone 8 starts at $699 for the 64GB configuration.
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at $799 for the 64GB configuration.
iPhone 8 Wallpapers
Since the iPhone 8’s screen size is identical to iPhone 6, 6s, and 7; 4.7-inch wallpapers come as a frequent request from countless iPhone users. Visit the following link if you’re interested in a complete set of iPhone 8 wallpapers.