Black Friday is fast approaching, and that means many consumers are on the lookout for deep discounts on their favorite products. Unfortunately for Apple fans, Cupertino’s devices aren’t discounted very often. And while that may mean it’s a bit harder to find amazing prices on Apple products on Black Friday, it’s not impossible. We’ve scoured the web for the best deals we could find on iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches and Mac computers.
- Walmart: Free $300 Walmart gift card with purchase of iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X. Valid only for AT&T and select Verizon subscribers, so Sprint customers will have to look elsewhere.
- Walmart: Walmart is also offering the iPhone SE for $99, which is $30 off the original price for Apple’s smaller yet no less capable smartphone.
- Walmart: For customers looking to snag an iPhone 6, Walmart is offering the older-model for $126 — about $70 cheaper than its usual retail price.
- Target: Free $250 Target gift card with Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, including activation.
- Best Buy: For those looking for a non-gift card option, Best Buy is offering a straight $200 discount on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with qualified activation.
- Best Buy: Apple’s 10.5-inch iPad Pro can be purchased for up to $150 off at Best Buy, the best deal on the tablet that we could find.
- Best Buy: Apple’s smallest tablet, the iPad mini 4, will be $125 cheaper than Best Buy — retailing for $274.99 on Black Friday.
- Target: Target will have Apple’s 10.5-inch iPad Pro for $529.99 on Black Friday, a deep discount from the usual $649.
- Walmart & Target: Both retailers will be offering Apple’s 32GB iPad for $249.99, about $80 off its normal price of $329.
- Sam’s Club: The wholesale store will be offering a $130 on the 32GB iPad with Cellular and Wi-Fi. It’s a solid deal, considering many retailers aren’t discounting the cellular version of the iPad.
MacBook Pro Deals
- B&H Photo & Video: B&H often has great deals on Mac computers, and this year is no different. The retailer is offering a late 2016, 15-inch MacBook Pro Touch Bar model for $1,799. Best of all, B&H doesn’t collect sales tax for orders shipped outside of New York and New Jersey.
- Best Buy: The electronics retailer is knocking off up to $250 on select MacBook Pro models. Although we’ll have to wait until Black Friday to figure out exactly what that entails.
- Adorama: Similar to B&H, online retailer Adorama is offering instant rebates on a wide range of MacBook Pros, including a $200 rebate on two configurations of 15-inch models with Touch Bar.
MacBook & MacBook Air Deals
- Best Buy: Best buy will be offering a 13.3-inch, 256GB 2017 MacBook Air for $999 — about $200 off the normal retail price.
- B&H Photo & Video: For those looking for a 128GB MacBook Air, B&H will have them for $869, a discount of around $130. And, as always, no sales tax is added for orders shipped outside of New York and New Jersey.
- B&H Photo & Video: This retailer is also offering a 256GB, 12-inch MacBook for $1,149. That’s about $150 off, and with no sales tax collected outside of NY and NJ, it’s one of the better deals on the smaller MacBook model.
- Best Buy: Best Buy is offering a rare doorbuster discount on the latest 21.5-inch iMac desktop with 1TB of storage, 8GB of RAM and an Intel Core i5 processor. It’ll retail for $899, down from the usual $1,099.
- Best Buy: It’s also offering a 27-inch iMac for $1,599. That’s an even deeper discount of $200 off the standard retail price.
- Adorama: For those in the market for 27-inch 5K iMacs, Adorama is offering a $150 instant rebate on a variety of configurations.
- B&H Photo & Video: If you’re looking into a Mac Pro, B&H is offering a late 2013 model for $1,899 — deeply discounted from the standard $2,999 retail price.
Apple Watch Deals
- Kohl’s: Beginning Nov. 23, Kohl’s will be offering $90 in Kohl’s Cash with purchase of the Apple Watch Series 3 at the full retail price of $329. It’s not a bad deal, considering that discounts on the latest Apple Watch are really rare.
- Target & Macy’s: It’s an older model, but both Target and Macy’s will be offering a $70 discount on Apple Watch Series 1 wearables this Black Friday.
- Best Buy: It may be discontinued, but Best Buy is offering up to $120 off Apple Watch Series 2 models. So it’s a great time to pick up one.