Ahh, Black Friday — perhaps the most hotly anticipated, bargain centric shopping day of the year.
People from all over will be waiting in line from late Thursday night to early Friday morning, eager to score the best deals of the year at various retailers across the country. But you’d have to act fast if you want to get in on the action; not to mention, wait in line for possibly hours on end. And if you just so happen to be shopping for some new Apple gear or accessories, then Black Friday probably isn’t your best bet, anyways.
No, friends, the best time for that is the following Monday — known by tech lovers and power-hungry consumers, alike, as Cyber Monday.
But what is Cyber Monday? you ask. Why, only the happiest day of the year, of course! For when else can you save bundles of money on some of the latest and greatest Apple tech and accessories, aside from the Monday after Thanksgiving? Wait … What’s that, you say? Don’t want to leave the comfort of your own home? Well, fret you not, ladies and gents, because many of the best deals can be found online through various retailers that day, as well.
Sounds like a dream come true, huh? Well, with that sentiment in mind that we’ve created a short list of currently advertised deals that you can scoop up, and where you can get them come Monday the 30th. This isn’t by any means a complete list, mind you; some retailers are merely saving their secrets for the Sunday paper!
Best Buy (Online/In store)
– $50 off the Apple Watch Sport (Starting at $299) – $100 off the Apple Watch Stainless Steel (Starting at $449) – Buy One iTunes Gift card, Get a second at 40% off – $100 off iPad Air 2 16/64 GB versions – $125 off iPad Air 2 128 GB – Up to a $200 Best Buy Gift card when you trade in a working iMac or Macbook
Target (Online/In store)
– $60 off a 6th generation iPod Touch (Assorted colors) – $30 off a 16 GB iPod Nano – $35 – $70 off Beats by Dr. Dre Solo (Assorted colors) – $70 off Beats by Dr. Dre Solo II Wireless Headphones (Black) – $250 Target Gift card with any iPhone 6s or 6s Plus (on installment plan) – $50 off any iPhone 6s or 6s Plus (with 2 year contract)
Apple Store (Online/In store)
– $200 off a new Mac for Teachers and Students – Up to 20% off Certified Refurbished Macs, iPods, iPads, iPhones, and already reduced clearance items – iPhone 5s starting at $0 with 2-year contract or carrier financing.
B&H Photo/Video (Online) — Tax in NY State ONLY
– $170 off 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina Display (3.2 GHz / 8 GB / 1 TB HDD) – $500 off Mac Pro (3.7 GHz / 12 GB / 256 GB SSD) – $170 off 12-inch Macbook with Retina Display (1.2 GHz / 8 GB / 512 GB SSD)
– $70 off iPad mini 2 16 GB (WiFi) – $100 off iPad Air 2 16 GB (WiFi)
– $175 off any iPad Air 2 (WiFi + LTE) – $150 off any iPad Air 2 (WiFi)