iCloud Login On Desktop (iOS iCloud login instructions are below the desktop instructions):
- Type iCloud.com into your address bar in Safari or any other web browser. Alternatively, you can click here and we’ll redirect you there.
- Fill in your Apple ID given you know what it is. If not, visit this post that describes how to find out your Apple ID or how to create Apple ID.
- Fill in your password
- Press the arrow to log in
- Welcome to your iCloud login
iCloud Login On iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod):
You’ll notice that iOS doesn’t show the same login page as the desktop version. Rather a mobile version is available. To bypass the mobile iCloud login version, request the desktop site instead. Here is how to do it (If you’re a visual learner, scroll down to view the step-by-step process in pictures instead):
- Navigate to your address bar in Safari
- Type iCloud.com and hit GO
- Once Safari takes you to the mobile version, hit the middle icon (an arrow pointing out of a box) in the bottom bar.
- Scroll to your right in the bottom section of the three-part menu until you see the option to “Request Desktop Site”
- Select “Request Desktop Site” and continue with instructions above as if you were on your desktop.
Disclaimer: While the navigation on the desktop site is not ideal, you will be able to achieve full functionality by rotating your iPhone. The horizontal layout offers a wider view, letting you access more iCloud apps. Additionally, you might have to select one of the visible iCloud apps such as “Mail” to further access apps that are initially out of your view. For a detailed description, see our screenshots below. They will guide you through the complete iCloud login process.
Once logged into iCloud, rotate your iPhone to find what you need:
Select “Mail” to access even more apps.
Now you can use your iCloud app’s desktop functions even on iOS. Let us know in the comments below if you had any issues.