Whether you’ve purchased a brand-new Mac and need to get it running, or you’re simply updating a current model, figuring out what works best is your burden to bear. But it’s more than just tweaking all of the computer’s preferences to your liking — you also have to install the right programs to will meet your productivity and protection needs.
A quick look at the App Store will tell you that there’s no shortage of what you can install on your Mac, so trying to make an educated decision will leave anyone’s head spinning. There’s everything from productivity tools to virus protection to notification managers. The list is endless.
How do you know which programs are best for your Mac?
Don’t stress. We’ve made it easy by putting all of the best and most sought after programs in The Mighty Mac Bundle. Here are the benefits these programs will bring to your Mac:
10 Benefits of This Bundle
- Secure web browsing with a lifetime subscription to VPNSecure.
- Easily run Windows applications with no additional OS needed.
- Fast cleanup of your computer without compromising files or file quality.
- A smart iTunes replacement that includes wireless transferring of movies, music, and more.
- Secure file sharing, with the option to upload files to the storage provider of your choice.
- A new (and fun) replacement for the classic dock on your Mac.
- Smart control over torrents and downloads.
- A m
oneymanagement program for paying your bills in full and on time.
- New, unlocked features that aren’t readily accessible to the average Mac user.
- A complete course on web development, coding languages, and tools.
Here are all of the programs you’ll receive as part of the bundle. Learn detailed information about each program below.
Detailed App Information
- VPNSecure: It seems as though you can’t go anywhere online without some of your data getting recorded and stored. But with the right VPN, you can enhance your privacy. This lifetime-subscription from VPNSecure hides your location and IP address, records zero logs, and bypasses geolocation blocks. It provides you with an additional layer of security to keep your online activities encrypted and safe from hackers and other online perpetrators. Lifetime subscription included for one Mac.
- Crossover 18: If you’re coming from a Windows machine, one of the more frustrating things about making the switch is the lack of Windows applications. But fear not, because Crossover18 makes it easier than ever to run any type of Windows program, whether its a utility, computer
game,or productivity software. And the best part is you don’t need to install Windows OS!
- CleanMyMac X: Ever felt like you wanted to clean up your computer, yet realized how much stuff you’d actually have to sort through? Then there’s all of the cookies, data logs, and miscellaneous files that build up over time. It’s enough to discourage you from getting started. But CleanMyMac X makes that process easy. Simply run the program and it finds all of the data in your iTunes, Mail, Photos,
trashbins, & even old folders that are safe to delete. Its intelligent system will also identify other areas where you can safely clean up your computer to speed it up.
- WALTR 2: Wouldn’t it be nice to transfer your songs right to your iOS device without needing to plug and download every time? WALTR 2 makes this easy, even improving the transfer rate using Smart Adaptive Conversion. All content quality is preserved with each wireless transfer, using Automatic Content Recognition to detect and pull over metadata like cover art, tracklists, and more. All it takes is a simple drag-and-drop into the app to seamlessly transfer music, movies, ringtones, and more. Plus, it supports iPods all the way back to the iPod Classic. (Note: wireless functionality not available with older iPod models.)
- Dropshare: Instead of transferring files over a third-party app, you can use Dropshare, an intuitive menu bar application for sharing files and screenshots with anyone. Take a full or partial screenshot, then annotate it with built-in features before sharing. It also comes with screen recording capabilities, with the ability to convert them into GIFs. Dropshare is compatible with popular storage systems like Google Drive and Dropbox, and if you don’t have one, they offer Dropshare Cloud for an additional price.
- ActiveDock: Tired of the default dock that comes with each Mac? Frustrated with its lack of usability? ActiveDock is a great replacement that comes with plenty of additional (and useful) features like grouping documents and apps. It operates with productivity in mind, quickly showing your most important files with the Folders View feature. But there’s also a personal element to it as well: ActiveDock has built-in themes and different icon sets to choose from. Lifetime License included.
- Folx Pro Download & Torrent Manager: The internet is full of available content — you just need to know where to find it. Folx Pro helps you search for and efficiently manage your torrents so you can achieve shorter download times and faster download speeds. Through Folx Pro download manager, you can schedule downloads for specific times, split larger downloads into multiple threads, and even tag files — all within the download manager and torrent client.
- Chronicle Pro: Are you tired of setting yourself reminders to pay your bills? Want some additional help planning for upcoming or recurring payments? Chronicle Pro not only notifies you of due dates, but it also suggests how much to put aside over time so you have money available. It also monitors your spending habits and bills to help predict future bill amounts based on your history and time of year. It’s a helping hand that will change how you anticipate, pay, and track your bill history.
- MacPilot 10: Macs are designed with form and function in mind. Their OS is clean and intuitive. But have you ever felt like your Mac has untapped potential? MacPilot 10 is your key to over 1,200 unlocked features to add a whole new layer to your Mac. Customize your Mac with ease by adding menus, displaying the Quit menu, and more. You can even use select commands to run routine maintenance on your computer, a simple way to make sure it’s up to speed. Everything is accessible within your system profile, putting the real power of Mac right into your hands.
- The Complete Web Developer Bundle: Have you ever wanted to learn how to code? Maybe set up your own website of build projects on the side for fun? You can start learning with this 10-course bundle filled with over 150 hours of content. This bundle also helps you refine your skill sets in HTML, CSS, and Python with hands-on projects so you know where and how to use them. You’ll also get the rundown on how to create apps for Mac, iOS, and even Android.
Where to Buy
Setting up your new Mac with all of the bells and whistles has never been easier. Thanks to this bundle, you don’t have to go through endless product comparisons. You’ll save a lot more, too, by bundling instead of individually purchasing programs. With a value of over $1,800, all of the above programs are available through iDrop News for just $29.99. Get the Mighty Mac Bundle ft. VPNSecure, CrossOver