Well, ladies and gents, it seems that the time has come, once again, to gear up for the rapidly approaching Holiday 2015 shopping season.
To that end, while many are still finalizing their Thanksgiving dinner menus, a slew of electronics retailers are already preparing for what’s expected to be another Blockbuster shopping season, marked by early-bird door busters, the usual Black Friday rush, and even Cyber Monday sales at various tech giants around the country.
That being said, we at iDrop decided to compile a short but nonetheless, comprehensive, list of big-box chains and discount department stores that have already released their impending sales and incentives.
Black Friday at Target
Target, like several other retailers, will be open at 6:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day this year. They’ll also open earlier than normal, at 7:00 AM on Black Friday, at which point the sales will continue.
Among other sweet deals, including a 55-inch Westinghouse 1080p LED-HDTV for just $249.99 and an 55-inch Element 4K LED-HDTV for $399.99, Target is also offering discounts on some of the latest Apple hardware — although, unfortunately, those discounts are applied in the form of Target gift-cards rendered during purchase.
- Buy an Apple iPad Air 2 and get a $150 Target gift-card
- Buy an Apple iPad mini 4 and get a $100 Target gift-card
- Buy an Apple Watch and get a $100 Target gift-card
Black Friday at Staples
Office superstore chain, Staples, has taken matters into its own hands this holiday season, electing to reveal its Black Friday goodness on the company’s website a full three-weeks ahead of schedule. A staple of their Black Friday sale (no pun intended) is centric to Apple’s iPad line, where deep discounts of up to 25% are offered across the board. Save $150 on the iPad Air 2 with any storage capacity
- Get the iPad Air (Wi-Fi) with 16GB of storage for just $319
- Save $100 on an iPad mini 4 with any storage capacity
- Get an iPad mini 2 for just $239
Staples is also offering deep discounts on Samsung’s Galaxy Tab line-up, such as $50 off the newest GALAXY Tab S2 8.4-inch and $100 off the Tab S2 9.7-inch variant. If you or someone you know just so happen to be in the market for an e-reader, Staples is also offering the 7-inch Amazon Kindle Fire for $54.99, which includes a 32GB microSD card and case.
Black Friday at Best Buy
Ahh, Best Buy — the cream of the crop, especially when it comes to Black Friday deals. This year, not all that different from any other, the company will be offering incredible deals starting on Thanksgiving and extending into Friday the 27th. There’s so many to speak of, in fact, that we’d literally have to write you a book; so we’ve selected a few of the jaw-droppers to check out.
- Save between $50 and $125 on Apple’s Macbook Pro line
- Get a free copy of Microsoft 365 Personal with select, heavily discounted PC Laptops
- Save up to $100 on select Lenovo 2-in-1 Laptops
- Get a free accessory package valued at over $500 with the purchase of select Google Chrome books
Black Friday at Sam’s Club
On Friday November 13th, Sam’s Club will be hosting an all-day sales event ahead of Black Friday, which will feature some of the season’s best offers from the discount store chain.
- Purchase an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on an installment plan from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T, and get a $200 Sam’s Club gift card.
- Purchase the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on a two-year contract and get $100 off.
- Get $150 off a 64GB of 128GB iPad Air 2 in any color.
- Buy a $100 iTunes gift-card for $79.47
- Get $25 off the Jawbone UP2 Fitness Tracker