AT&T this week launched its latest in a string of buy one get one (BOGO) offers on some of the hottest flagship devices currently available — including Apple’s high-end iPhone X.
Eligible customers will for a limited time be able to snatch up a [heavily discounted] iPhone X when they purchase another and both devices are financed for their entire value on an AT&T Next installment plan.
“Buy an iPhone X and get an iPhone X on us when you buy both on AT&T Next* with eligible wireless service, including the first line at $45/mo. and the second line at $20/mo., after discounts*,” the large print reads, before launching into all the fine print details as outlined below.
- The current promo is, as always, a limited time offering. And while devices like the 64 GB and 256 GB iPhone X (at $1,000 and $1,150, respectively) are by far the best deals to be had, customers can alternatively choose any combination of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X to meet their needs.
- Under the terms of AT&T’s Next monthly installment plan, the retail price of both devices would be divided into monthly installments, with taxes on the full retail price of both handsets due at the time of purchase.
- Well qualified customers are required to buy both devices on AT&T’s 0% interest monthly installment plan, for which the carrier quotes the following monthly prices:
- iPhone X — up to $47.92/mo. for 24 months, or $38.34/mo. for 30 months
- iPhone 8 Plus — up to $39.59/mo. for 24 months, or $31.67/mo. for 30 months
- iPhone 8 — up to $35.42/mo. for 24 months, or $28.34/mo. for 30 months
- Both handsets will require postpaid voice and data service provided by AT&T — with plans starting as low as $65/mo. for new customers who also opt into autopay and paperless billing.
- AT&T’s terms additionally require that customers pay $75/mo. on their first two bills. The discount supposedly goes into effect only by the third billing cycle.
- Existing AT&T customers, meanwhile, can also take part in this promo by adding onto or reconfiguring their eligible wireless plan.
For more information about this promotion and to see if you qualify, be sure to head over to AT&T’s website and get the full scoop.