Apple today announced its spring accessory lineup, which includes new Apple Watch bands, new Powerbeats headphones and cases for the iPhone and iPad. These fashionable accessories were released alongside a new iPad Pro, an updated Mac mini, and a MacBook Air.
New Apple Watch Band Colors
Apple added a ton of new colors to its Apple Watch Sport Bands, Sport Loops, Modern Buckles, and more. Below is a rundown of the new color options.
- Sport Band: Cactus, Grapefruit and Surf Blue
- Sport Loop: Sunshine, Vitamin C, Surf Blue, Neon Lime, and Neon Pink.
- Nike Sport Band: Midnight Turquoise/Aurora Green and Black/Lime Blast.
- Nike Sport Loop: World Indigo/Lime Blast.
- Leather Loop: Peacock.
- Modern Buckle: Deep Sea Blue and Raspberry.
- Hermès: Noir Swift Leather Allover Print, Blanc Swift Leather Allover Print, and the Noir Gala Leather Single Tour Rallye.
iPhone Case Updates
Apple added new colors for both its silicone and leather folio cases. The silicone cases for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max now are available in Cactus, Grapefruit, and Surf Blue, while the leather folio cases see new Raspberry, Deep-Sea Blue, and Peacock colors.
New Colors for iPad Folio
Apple expanded the color choices for the iPad Smart Folio lineup to include either Cactus or Surf Blue color choices. These colors are available on the Smart Folio for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), the 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), the iPad mini, the iPad (7th generation) and the iPad Air (3rd generation).
New Powerbeats Debut
As rumored, Apple today unveiled new Powerbeats earphones to replace the Powerbeats3. Retailing for $149.95, the new Powerbeats are available in white, red, or black.