Today is Oct. 1, which officially means that it’s the start of the spooky season, and Apple has kicked off the festivities with a big, new iTunes sale.
In other words, if you’re looking for something to watch this October, the iTunes sale is well worth a look!
$1 Horror Rentals
The headline sale is a new collection of $1 iTunes film rentals. There are a ton of movies options in various horror and spooky genres, meaning you’ll have plenty of stuff to last you through the rest of October.
That includes films like Christine, Don’t Breathe, Let Me In, V/H/S, Queen of the Damned, Insidious, Sinister and The Ring. You’ll find links for other picks below.
- Children of the Corn
- Paranormal Activity
- Don’t Breathe
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- The Ring
- Tucker & Dale vs Evil
- Queen of the Damned
As with any iTunes rentals, you’ll have a full 30 days to start watching the titles. Once you hit play, you’ll have to finish watching it within 48 hours.
$20 Horror Bundles
If you’re looking for something more binge-worthy, Apple is also offering plenty of horror franchise bundles on iTunes for $20 or less. Once you buy them, they’re yours to keep forever.
- Midsommar & Hereditary: $19.99
- Paranormal Activity Bundle (6 films): $19.99
- Friday the 13th Bundle (8 films): $19.99
- Saw Bundle (8 films): $9.99
- A Nightmare on Elm Street Bundle (2 films): $9.99
- The Evil Dead & The Evil Dead 2: $9.99
- It (2017) & The Shining: $19.99
- Stephen King Bundle (8 films): $19.99
- The Silence of the Lambs & Hannibal: $19.99
There are other great titles available, too. For example, you can pick up both of the highly-rated Conjuring horror films for just $9.99.
Where Do I Get These?
The iTunes Store is, of course, on its way out. But it’s currently still available on iOS 13 and iPadOS. Just follow this link.
On other platforms with the new Apple TV app, like tvOS and macOS Catalina, you’ll find the Halloween sale on there, too.