iPhone 8’s A11 CPU Beats MacBook Pro in New Speed Test
iPhone 8 Plus Has the Best Performing Smartphone Camera Ever
14 Ways to Improve iPhone X and 8’s Battery Life
iPhone 8 Launch Considered ‘Bleak’ As Customers Hold out for iPhone X
How to Play Verizon’s iPhone 8 Giveaway Scavenger Hunt on Snapchat
iPhone 8, X Destroy High-End Android Phones in New Speed Tests
Best iPhone 8 Deals and Promotions Through Your Wireless Carrier
iPhone 8, 8 Plus Feature Smaller Batteries with ‘Similar’ Battery Life
Starbucks In-Store Wireless Chargers Will Soon Support iPhone 8, X
Does iPhone X or 8’s Wireless Charging Work Through a Case?
iPhone X vs iPhone 8 Plus vs iPhone 8 Comparison
iPhone 8 and X Aren’t Compatible with T-Mobile’s New LTE Band
Here’s When iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X Pre-orders Begin
Fast Charging Comes to iPhone X, 8 (But Requires a New Charger)
4 Major Reasons to Buy iPhone X Instead of iPhone 8
Benchmarks Reveal iPhone X and 8 Are Faster Than Any Other Phone
Apple’s iPhone 8 and 8 Plus feature 4.7 and 5.5-inch displays, A11 processors, advanced 3D security and augmented reality capabilities, refreshed designs with glass rear panels, and add wireless charging capabilities to both models.
While they haven’t received the same amount of coverage as the iPhone X, there’s still plenty of reason to consider Apple’s iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, as the upcoming devices pack serious upgrades over their predecessors.
- The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD display. Roughly, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7. Resolution is 1334 x 750 (326 pixels-per-inch).
- The iPhone 8 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina HD LCD display. Comparatively, it’s about the same size and form factor as the iPhone 7 Plus. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 (401 pixels-per-inch).
- All three iPhones use a new glass sandwich construction.
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus retains a similar front bezel and display design to previous iPhone generations.
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X all feature Qi inductive wireless charging.
- Similarly, all three devices feature support for fast-charging (though only via a Lightning to USB-C cable, which is sold separately).
- All three iPhones this year run on Apple’s latest A11 Bionic CPU, which also comes with a slew of Apple-designed tech like a proprietary graphics processing unit (GPU) and image signal processor (ISP).
- The iPhone 8 sports 2 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have 3 gigabytes of RAM.
- The iPhone 8 sports a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, as well as a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- The iPhone 8 Plus sports a 12-megapixel, dual-camera module with a telephoto lens. It also comes equipped with a 7-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
Storage Configurations & Color Options
- The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus comes in 64-gigabyte and 256-gigabyte storage configurations.
- The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
- The iPhone 8 starts at $699 for the 64GB configuration.
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at $799 for the 64GB configuration.
iPhone 8 Wallpapers
Since the iPhone 8’s screen size is identical to iPhone 6, 6s, and 7; 4.7-inch wallpapers come as a frequent request from countless iPhone users. Visit the following link if you’re interested in a complete set of iPhone 8 wallpapers.