Toggle Dark Mode
Apple is offering a 10% bonus when you add money to your Apple ID. You can add as much as $200 and earn up to $20 extra when you add the funds to your Apple account. This promotion is a one-time-use offer and is available only for a limited time.
How to Add Funds on an iOS Device
You can add funds to your Apple ID using the same payment information you use for the App Store and iTunes.
- On an iPad, iPhone, or iPad touch, open the App Store app.
- Tap on your profile picture or the sign-in button at the top of the screen.
- Click on the link to “Add Funds to Apple ID.”
- Choose a preset amount or add a custom amount and follow the prompts to complete the transaction. Apple caps the bonus at $20, so be sure to add $200 or less.
How to Add Funds on Mac or PC
The process is similar on a Mac or PC.
- Open the App Store on a Mac or iTunes on a PC.
- Choose Store in the menu bar.
- Click View My Account in the App Store or Account. View My Account in iTunes on the PC.
- Once you are logged into your account, scroll to the Apple ID Account section, and click the link to “Add Funds to Apple ID.”
How You Can Use This Money
Your account balance should show the amount that you added, plus an additional 10%. Make sure you add all of the funds that you want as this 10% bonus is a one-time offer.
If you accidentally choose $10 instead of $100, you’ll only receive a $1 bonus instead of $10.
Once the funds have been added to your account, you can use this balance to purchase apps from the App Store, buy music from iTunes or use it towards other Apple Services like AppleTV+. You also can use it to purchase additional iCloud storage if needed.