The Printer Isn’t Working Anymore
A printer not working as it’s supposed to isn’t something new to any of us. They smell your fear and know when you’re in a hurry, and there’s really nothing you can do about that. But, if your printer stopped working after you updated to Big Sur, then there’s a quick thing you can do to fix it.
First, try to restart your printing and give it a go. It’s possible that will solve the problem. If it still doesn’t work, you might need to uninstall and then restart your printer again. Here’s how:
- Go to the Apple Menu on the menu bar.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Go to Printers & Scanners.
- On the left side menu, select your Printer and click on the minus (-) button at the bottom to remove it.
- Reinstall your Printer and try to use it.