Send GIFs using #images
iMessage has a built-in applet called “#images” which is the easiest way to send GIFs to your friends and family. It’s a breeze to access and has a search tool to help you find a suitable GIF.
Here’s how to send a GIF to someone using #images:
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone and select the contact you want to message.
- At the bottom, you’ll see all the available iMessage apps.
- Scroll through the apps until you find the red icon with a magnifying glass.
- Select this icon, and a series of animated GIFs will appear.
- You can scroll through the pre-chosen GIFs or search for a specific GIF by selecting “Find Images” and typing in a keyword.