Apple has taken the world’s best-selling watch and turned up the heat. The Apple Watch Series 6 can measure blood oxygen levels, take ECGs, and so much more.
Its Always-On Display ensures that you can always check the time and view your notifications even if your hands are full.
It also can track your sleep, your workouts, and can even play music directly to your AirPods.
There’s so much to love about the new Apple Watch Series 6, not to mention its gorgeous new red color variant. But what’s even better than that is the fact that iDrop News readers can win one absolutely free (ARV: $429).
Entering to win is easy; just use the widget below and complete the actions to earn the corresponding amount of entries.
More entries equal more chances to win. Good luck!
Enter Our Apple Watch Series 6 GiveawayiDrop News Apple Watch Series 6 Giveaway
Apple Watch Series 6 Features
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors.
- New S6 chip is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app.
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app.
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Track your Activity and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone.
- Track running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance.
- Swimproof design.
Be sure to enter all of our other great Apple giveaways here.