When employers look at potential job applicants, they always size up applicants with the role’s responsibilities. They’re looking for the best fit — someone whose skills and experiences directly align with the position.
Oftentimes employers will weigh a candidate’s experience with specific programs and software. One of the most common programs they’ll look at is Microsoft Excel. It’s often a must-have for any corporate position, regardless of whether you’re analyzing data, building a presentation, or working on compiling a quarterly finance report.
You can’t survive in today’s job market without working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Whether you’re currently in the job market or are looking to advance your career, the real question is: how good are your Microsoft Excel skills?
If you fall into the latter group of users, then this product is for you. With the Microsoft Excel Certification Training Bundle, you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to six in-depth courses with 447 lessons.
- Over 33 hours of course content.
- Downloadable workbooks.
- Sample data to practice your skills.
These courses will give you a complete understanding of Microsoft Excel, from the basics to advanced functionalities. Here’s what you can expect from these courses:
- A deep dive into advanced formulas and functions, with an explanation of when and how you can use them.
- Hands-on experience building robust charts, graphs, and other visual elements with Excel data.
- An understanding of Excel’s data modeling and business tools. These aid in combining data across multiple files to compile comprehensive analytics.
- An interactive look at pivot tables, how they work, and when to use them. Crucial for anyone that needs to analyze raw data in a fast and efficient manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel’s programming language, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). This will allow you to automate tasks in Excel — super helpful for anyone who wants a richer data experience.
You’ll walk away with knowledge and abilities that will directly supplement your resume, portfolio and job performance. Get it here.