4 Wi-Fi Issues
It’s extremely annoying when you cannot connect to the internet due to Wi-Fi issues. If you’ve been facing this issue since the iOS 11 update, then there are a couple of things that you could do.
- Force Reboot Your iPhone:
- How to Hard Reset iPhone 8 and iPhone 7
- How to Hard Reset iPhone X
- If you own an older model iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Power button together for a couple of seconds. Once the screen turns black and the Apple logo appears, release the buttons. Now wait until your device boots up normally and the Lock screen appears.
- Forget the Wi-Fi Network, Then Rejoin:
- Open the Settings app and tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the “i” button next to the Wi-Fi network, then press Forget This Network.
- Reset Network Settings:
- Open the Settings app and go to General > Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Disable Wi-Fi Networking Service:
- Open the Settings app and go toÂ Privacy > Location Services.
- Tap on System Services.
- Turn off the toggle next to Wi-Fi Networking.
- Turn off Wi-Fi Assist:
- Open the Settings app and go to Cellular.
- Scroll to the bottom and toggle off WiFi Assist.