Block Specific Callers
This option can be pretty obvious for some, but you can still block phone numbers so spam callers can reach you without your consent. What’s great about this option is that it’ll help you get rid of people who are on your contacts list.
Blocking phone numbers, it’s super easy. This is all you need to do:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- If you aren’t already, tap on the Recents tab at the bottom of your screen to access your recent calls list.
- Select the phone number you want to block.
- Tap on the “i” icon on the right side of the phone number
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Block this Caller.
- Confirm you want to block the phone number by tapping Block Contact.
And that’s it! The phone number won’t be able to contact you on your iPhone anymore. If you want to manage your blocked contacts, you can go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts. From there, you can unblock them or add new phone numbers to block.