Turn off Unnecessary Features
With every new update, Apple adds new features that are helpful and makes your everyday life a bit easier. That being said, there are some features that might be slowing your Apple Watch down and that you don’t even use.
A good example is the new Handwashing feature. Although it’s helpful for some people, you might already know how long you need to wash your hands without your watch telling you. If you want to disable it, here’s what you need to do:
- On your Apple Watch, go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Handwashing.
- Turn off the Handwashing Timer and the Handwashing Reminders option.
You can also turn it off from your iPhone. Follow these steps:
- Open the Watch App on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Select Handwashing.
- toggle off the Handwashing Timer and the Handwashing Reminders option.