Uninstall Unnecessary Apps
Sometimes we download apps to our Apple Watch just to test them, and we forget to get rid of them. Or, you could have an app you don’t use anymore but you left it there because you might use it again someday.
The good thing about apps is that you can always reinstall them when you need them. The bad thing is that they could possibly make your Apple Watch slow for no apparent reason. Here’s how you can delete unnecessary apps from your Apple Watch.
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to go to your apps.
- Press and hold on an app until you see them jiggle.
- Tap the small “X” that appears on top of the app to delete it.
- You’ll see a confirmation message. Tap Delete App.
You can also use your iPhone to delete apps from your Apple Watch. Here’s how:
- Go to the Watch app.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Scroll down and find on Installed on Apple Watch.
- Tap the app you want to remove.
- You’ll see an option called Show App on Apple Watch. Turn it off, and it’ll soon be removed from your Watch.