Add Quick Actions to the Touch Bar
We’ve talked before about using Quick Actions to automate some of your workflows. Streamline your Mac experience even further by adding your Quick Actions to the Touch Bar on your Mac. Here’s how you do it:
- Select the Apple menu in the upper left corner.
- Choose System Preferences, then click Extensions.
- On the left panel, click Touch Bar.
- Select the checkbox next to each action you want to be available from the Touch Bar.
- Click Customize Control Strip on the bottom right.
- Drag the Quick Actions button to the bottom of the screen until it appears in the Touch Bar. You can move it left or right to place it where you want.
- Click Done and the button will now be on your Touch Bar.