Use the Notes App
Did you know that you can scan your COVID-19 vaccination card into a Note? It’s pretty secure, as prying eyes would have to open your phone and look specifically in the Notes app to access your COVID vaccination status.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Select an existing note or create a new note.
- Select the Camera button to scan your vaccination card.
- Select Scan Documents to begin the scanning process.
- Place your vaccination card into the view of the camera.
- Your document will automatically scan if you are using auto mode. To manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons to initiate a scan.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit your vaccination card.
- Select Keep Scan.
- Select Save to store the note.
If you have many notes, you can pin your vaccination card to the very top of the list to access it quickly and easily.