If you’re looking to pick up a new iPhone — and want to be rewarded for it — you might want to check out some of the following carrier deals.
Whether you’re shopping for Father’s Day, or you’re just looking to upgrade your own daily driver, these are the best deals on Apple products from Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.
✓ T-Mobile Apple Deals
Starting on June 7, the Uncarrier is running a fairly simple promotion: buy an iPhone, get up to $215 off another Apple product.
According to T-Mobile, well-qualified customers who purchase any new iPhone on an installment plan can get half off an Apple Watch Series 3 or a 32GB iPad.
The Apple Watch offer is available for customers who purchase an Apple Watch DIGITS plan, while customers on a T-Mobile Simple Choice Mobile Internet or T-Mobile ONE plan are eligible for the iPad promotion.
Both devices must be purchased on the same account. The discount will be distributed through 24 monthly bill credits.
✓ Verizon Apple Deals
Ahead of Father’s Day, Verizon is running several promotions on Apple products.
- Customers who purchase an iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 8 will receive a second 64GB iPhone 8 for free. A new line of service is required, and the credit only applies to a device of equal or lesser value.
- If you don’t need an extra iPhone, Verizon has a separate promotion. When you purchase an iPhone, you can get up to $250 off Apple’s latest 9.7-inch iPad.
✓ AT&T Apple Deals
If you’re in the market for an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X, now might be a good time to pick one up from AT&T.
The carrier is currently holding a buy one, get one promotion for the iPhone 8. But the same promotion could also net you reduced prices on an iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X.
They must be purchased on an AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year contract, but both new and existing customers are eligible. Credit will appear on an account within 3 billing cycles.
The offer also applies to any two iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X devices, but in these cases, the second device will be discounted but not free.
For the iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, bill credits won’t exceed $699.99, but that’s still a steep discount off these newer devices.
✓ Sprint Apple Deals
Sprint is offering a variety of deals and discounts on new and popular Apple products.
- The carrier is currently fielding similar “buy an iPhone, get an iPhone 8” deals for new and existing customers. Buyers will need to purchase at least one new line to be eligible for the offer, although the other can be an upgrade.
- Additionally, Sprint is discounting the 9.7-inch iPad to $99.99 when customers lease any new iPhone.
- Lastly, Sprint is offering the iPhone X for up to 50 percent off when purchased on a Sprint Flex lease. Credit for this offer will be applied within 2 billing cycles.