Apple says that this its best June quarter ever as far as revenue, as the company reported $10 billion of profit on $53.8 billion in total revenue. (Although the profit margins dipped a bit compared to last year.)
Here’s how the quarter’s revenue and growth breaks down by category.
- iPhone: revenue of $26 billion, down 12 percent year-over-year.
- Mac: revenue of $5.8 billion, growth of 11 percent year-over-year.
- iPad: revenue of $5 billion, growth of 8 percent year-over-year.
- Services: revenue of $11.5 billion, growth of 13 percent year-over-year.
- Wearables, Home, and Accessories: revenue of $5.2 billion, growth of 48 percent year-over-year.