Apple Park, by the Numbers
One of the best and easiest ways to understand Apple Park is to see some of the raw statistics about it and the campus it is situated on. Here are just a few interesting numbers related to the spaceship headquarters.
- Apple Park sits on a 175-acre campus — roughly the size of 40 football fields.
- The main donut-shaped “spaceship” building itself is roughly 2.8 million square feet.
- It’s designed to accommodate nearly 12,000 employees.
- You won’t find much asphalt and concrete here. The landscaping replaces 5 million square feet with grass and about 9,000 species of native and drought-resistant plants.
- The Steve Jobs Theater, which is a separate 165-foot cylinder, can seat 1,000.
- The cafeteria is four stories high and can hold up to 4,000 people at once.