1 Tap and Drag to Select Multiple Photos
Are you trying to move mass amounts of photos to a new album, share multiple photos, or simply want to delete them off your phone? Instead of tapping each individual photo, you can tap and drag your finger across a row to select all the photos in that row.
- Open an album in the Photos app.
- Tap ‘Select’ in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap a photo, and drag your finger right across a row to select all of the photos in that row.
- Continue holding and drag your finger up to select the next entire row.
- Choose whether to Share, Add to another album, or Delete the photos with the options on the bottom.