Animate Your Lock Screen
Changing up your lock screen is always fun, but it just got a whole lot more fun. If you’ve got some fun Live Photos on your phone—which include a few seconds of video—you can put one on your iPhone Lock Screen to view whenever you whip out the handset.
Here’s how to liven up your lock screen:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Scroll down to Live Photos and tap the one you want to use.
- Drag it around to position it how you’d like.
- Push down on the screen with one finger to see what the animation will look like.
- Tap Set > Set Lock Screen. (You can also select Home Screen or Both)
Now you can press down on your screen whenever you want to see it in action.