1. Bigger size camera to take great photos
2. A9 chip. It’s a bit faster than previous versions of the iPhone
3. Software. With IOS 10 it makes the device easier to use.
4. Screen size. 4.7 and 5.5 (I like the 5.5 size)
5. M9 chip. Its basically a fitness machine inside your pocket.
1. Sometimes you get a purple glare in your photos
2. It sometimes freezes, then you have to hard reboot.
3. Battery drainage.
4. Slow in current software.
5. Cannot take depth effect photos
iPhone 7 and 7plus
1. You get a telephoto lense(iphone 7 plus), included with the original camera both are 12MP for taking some awesome pictures. With the 7 it’s as nice!
2. with the A10 chip the device and software are easier and faster to use.
3. more features with the iphone 7 like depth effect.
4. Battery life is better, I can go a whole day without charging my phone.
1. No headphone jack..
2. Bluetooth connection problems.
3. wifi problems, and cellular problems(sometimes, or after updating to a new version of IOS
I hope this helps!
there is more compare options on Apple.com.